Most Popular Cosmetic Surgeries
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons ranked the top 10 most popular cosmetic surgeries. Check out the list below!
10. Ear Surgery: Also known as Otoplasty, the number of ear surgeries has been increasing year over year for the last few years. In most cases, this surgery is designed to address clients who feel they have protruding ears. The procedure reshapes the ear to reduce undesirable effects.
8. Dermabrasion: This procedure is a type of skin planing and is not the same thing as microdermabrasion. Dermabrasion is often performed to help reduce the appearance of scars, or to smooth out wrinkles.
7. Breast Lift: One of the better known surgeries on this list, a breast lift helps raise sagging breasts upon the chest of the woman by adjusting the size, contour or elevation of the breast itself. Dr. Azzi does not perform breast lifts as he specializes in facial plastic surgery; procedures of the face, nose and neck.
6. Facelift: This is the type of procedure Dr. Azzi is most well-known for. Facelifts are also referred to as rhytidectomy and they’re a cosmetic procedure designed to give the face a more youthful appearance.
5. Tummy Tuck: The tummy tuck removes excess fat and skin and helps to restore weakened or separated muscles. Dr. Azzi does not perform tummy tucks as he specializes in facial plastic surgery; procedures of the face, nose and neck.
4. Liposuction: Commonly referred to as just “lipo,” this procedure removes fat from the body to help reshape it. Dr. Jean-Paul Azzi uses submental liposuction to remove stubborn fat from under the chin which helps refine the jaw line and decrease the appearance of jowls. Instead of discarding the fat, a valuable commodity, Dr. Azzi often isolates the valuable components from the fat molecules and reimplants them strategically into the patient’s face. This not only combats facial volume loss, but also rejuvenates the appearance of the face.
3. Eyelid Surgery: Blepharoplasty, as it is referred to, is a surgery that helps correct defects, deformities and disfigurations of the eyelids. This includes drooping upper lids, puffy under eyes and everything in between. Dr. Jean-Paul Azzi has become well-known for his excellent blepharoplasty results. Click here for FAQs about eyelid lifts.
2. Nose Reshaping: Rhinoplasty is a plastic surgery procedure where the nose is corrected and/or reconstructed. Many plastic surgeons consider rhinoplasty to be one of the most challenging procedures, so Dr. Jean-Paul Azzi always recommends seeking out a board certified, experienced facial plastic surgeon to perform your rhinoplasty procedure.
1. Breast Augmentation: This most popular procedure involves using implants or fat transfer to increase the size of a person’s breasts. Dr. Azzi does not perform breast augmentations as he specializes in facial plastic surgery; procedures of the face, nose and neck.
If you’d like to schedule a consultation for any of the facial procedures listed above, we welcome you to make an appointment with Dr. Jean-Paul Azzi at one of his offices in Jupiter or Palm City, Florida.
Please call us at (561) 429-5403 or click here to contact us. We serve patients in the following South Florida areas and beyond: Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Tequesta, Hobe Sound, Stuart, Palm City, Jensen Beach and Vero Beach. Live somewhere else? Click here.